The easyDISS TX8 is the reliable, flexible and easy to use dissolution tester with a lot of available accessories.
Reliable, flexible and easy to use
The easyDISS represents the reliable "workhorse" under the Dissolution Testers. CNC production techniques guarantee the highest standards of quality and performance, meeting the latest specifications as laid down in the European, United States and associated Pharmacopoeias. And with the essential features, which our customers advised us as being "ideal", the easy operation gets soon a smile on the face of the user!
With a lot of available accessories and its cooling option for nano-formulations down to 4°C, it is flexible for all kind of applications.
Extremely compact with six (easyDISS TX6) vessels, they are ideal for both R&D and quality control applications.
The special features of the easyDISS are:
- Sturdy, robust construction for a maximum of reliablity
- Certificate of Compliance to USP/PH.Eur.
- laser-numbering with Certificates of Compliance for all relevant parts - as option with Certificate of Analysis
- easy operation and cleaning
- standard with 8 vessel positions
- screw.in baskets, paddles, rotating cylinders, etc. for method changes is seconds
- each shaft can be raised or lowered individually
- "Easy-Centre" vessel fixture for vessel changes in seconds, secure fixing and protection of the vessel rims
- separate heater for lowest vibrations
- one piece waterbath with integrated drain: no leakages, easy empty and to clean
- Test Protocol print-outs by parallel or USB port
- various options and accessories available
- connection to our Autosampler "Sampilio" - with this easy intuitive operation (administration) via LAN with the "Browser-Interface" possible, replacing the administration via the instruments buttons.
- "easyDISS TX8cool" available for nano-formulations - cooling down to 5°C possible (5°C - 65°C, special external thermostate and isolation)
A lot of accessories are available:
- Laser Numbering and Certification
- Teflon Coating
- Amber vessels and covers
- Automatic Tablet Drop System
- Padle over Disk according USP5
- Rotating Cylinders according USP6
- Immersion Cell for testing of semisolids
- Small Volume Conversion Kits
- Intrinsic Dissolution
You will find more information in the Drop-Down Boxes on the right side.
Do you have any further questions? We are happy to assist you personally. Please use our contact center to send us an email or to call us.
Most important features:
100% USP/EP/JP compliant
Minimum space requirement
robust and reliable
wide range of accessories
great time savings and easy to use
controllable and administrable via Sampilio