The SAMPILIO X8 represents a new generation of dissolution autosampler with patented* Small-Volume diaphragm pumps for fast sampling intervals and very low cross-contamination.
Innovative patented fluid handling technology
The SAMPILIO X8 uses no conventional peristaltic or syringe pumps, but patented small-volume diaphragm pumps (RIGGTEK patent*).
The disadvantage of a conventional sampler with peristaltic pumps is low precision and short lifetime. The problem with syringe pumps is the non-compliance with the FIFO (First In - First Out) principle, a huge dead volume or high dwell volume. This results in long sampling intervals, time inaccuracy or mixing during sampling (First In - Last Out) and a high cross-contamination.
By contrast, SAMPILIO's diaphragm pumps work precisely and maintenance-free for many years. The FIFO delivery principle with low dead volumes finally makes the dissolution analysis comparable to manual sampling! So accuracy in time and synchrony as well as minimal cross-contamination, very short sampling intervals and minimal volume loss are guaranteed!
Extensive ease of work
The unique delivery system with individual, bi-directional pumps for each channel opens up a wide range of applications such as staggered or individual sampling per channel or media replacement with the optional transfer module. The Sampilio X8 can easily be connected to all common dissolution testers.
The browser interface allows you to easily and quickly integrate your Sampilio X8 into your IT landscape.
Managing methods, reports and users is easy as well as saving pdf reports or printing via network printers. You can find more details in the attached article "Sampilio X8 Browser Interface".
Summary of all advantages of the Sampilio X8:
- results comparable to manual sampling (FIFO principle)
- Low cross-contamination
- low dead volume and volume loss
- very short sampling intervals (2 minute intervals)
- staggered sampling is possible for each channel
- simple handling, cleaning and maintenance
- easy integration into your IT landscape via the browser interface
- Simple method, report and user administration with the Browser Interface
- NEW: individual role assignment via the browser interface
- NEW: "Parent-child functionality" for easy method, user and access rights transfer
- NEW: optional 21 CFR Part 11 compliance available for the browser interface
- NEW: optional electronic signature via the browser interface including audit trail commenting
- NEW: optional manual or automatic backup
- Media replacement possible with optional Transfer Module
- unlimited number of sampling runs with rack-change
- calibration and validation protocols ensure a gapless documentation (GLP)
- interface for network and printer
- easily connectable to all common dissolution testers
- Communication to Dissolution testers
- ISO 9001 certified production - Made in Germany
Please find more information on the right side.
Do you have any further questions? We are happy to assist you personally. Please use our contact center to send us an email or give us a call.
*Patent Numbers: US 8,899,101 ; DE 102011008024 ; JP 5662189
Most important features:
100% USP/EP/JP compliant
Short sampling intervals
Quick and easy to use
Print via USB, LAN or PDF
Easy management with browser interface
Control and management of dissolution testers
Minimum space requirement