The RIGGTEK service team ensures that each of our delivered systems works to your complete satisfaction for many years.
Our philosophy is to provide you with the best possible service quality in after sales worldwide
- to minimize the risk of failure
- to keep running laboratory costs low
- to save time
- to deliver precise measurements and test results
- to save administrative work for your tools and test equipment
- to remind you of appointments for your re-qualification
- to secure the long-term value of your devices
- to provide application security during operation
- to ensure fast delivery of wear and spare parts and
- to guarantee quick help in the event of an error
- Advice and sales of wear or spare parts
- Training, installations, maintenance, qualifications or repairs
We will respond to your requests within 24 hours. Find the right contact in our contact center.
Our after sales service offers:
For us, individual and detailed advice is crucial for long-term satisfaction.
That is why we listen to you closely and offer you solutions tailored to your needs.
Practical training courses give you quick security when using our devices.
Even after the first training session, we are always available to answer any questions that arise later.
Should email and phone not last long, we also offer remote support.
Our remote support offers you fast, location-independent support via the PC.
Repairs On Site
Our highly qualified service technicians will of course come directly to you for repairs in most regions of the world.
If it is more efficient, we also offer repairs in the RIGGTEK workshop.
Whether new installations or commissioning after moving, we ensure a smooth start.
A comprehensive inspection with preventive maintenance actions ensures that your instruements will last a long time.
That is why maintenance is always part of our qualifications.
We offer you compliant qualifications that are perfectly tailored to the device.
Whether IQ, OQ, PQ or PVT (Prednisone Test) etc. - just ask us.
Measuring Device Calibration
Whether balances, calipers, stopwatches, wobble meters, etc. - we would be happy to take on the routine calibration or qualification for you.